This could take a while…
1. Nail Yakupov- Regressed and was full of drama. The BS with his agent was junk!
2. Sam Gagner- Just can’t figure out how to play without the puck and so soft.
3. Ryan Jones- If you can’t score, you better be gritty. Excluding a few games, he neither scored or was gritty.
4. Jesse Joensuu- Turns out he this years Teemu Hartikinen.
5. Jeff Petry- So soft. I believe in him but he really needs to toughen up.
6. Devan Dubnyk- He’s in the A.H.L. now so there’s not much else to say.
7. Coaching- Dallas Eakins decided to play the “swarm” which backfired miserably. Maybe just maybe there was a reason that no other team played that system and that most played very similarly without the puck. His team also was going to be the fittest in the league which was hilarious! He was a rookie coach and made rookie mistakes.
8. The jersey throwing fans- Grow up! Go cheer for some other team.
9. The defence- Worst group in the league.
10. Beating Vancouver in the last game of the year- Went from 29th to 28th overall.
The 2013-2014 was the most painful season that I can remember and one can only hope that it was rock bottom because I don’t know how much more the players, management and fans can take. Hopefully that tiny light I see is the what I think it is…
Keep the Faith!!!